We are sorry but we cannot offer refunds on digital downloaded products.
T-Shirts and other physical items:
We hope that you love your new products! However, if you’re not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you may return your items for a refund or an exchange by following the below guidelines and instructions.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org before mailing your return to get further instructions.
- We must receive your return within 90 days of delivery for a full refund of the merchandise. After 90 days, you will receive store credit. Refunds can only be issued to original CC or PayPal account.
- Merchandise cannot be returned if washed or worn.
- Please allow 3-4 weeks to process your return/exchange. If you’re needing an exchange sooner than 3-4 weeks, we recommend placing a new order and sending back any items for a refund.
- CHECK YOUR EMAIL– If there are any issues regarding your return, we will contact you via email. Failure to respond may delay the refund/exchange process.
- If the return is a result of our error, please contact us before mailing any items back to us. You can reach us at: email@example.com
*ALL SALES ARE FINAL for Clearance Items
You cannot make any changes to an order once the order has been placed. It is of the highest importance that you review all of your order details to make sure everything from the body style, size, and billing and shipping information is all accurate before confirming your order. Once an order has been placed, there is absolutely no way for us to locate the order to make changes of any kind.
Q: What happens if one of the items in my order becomes out of stock and cannot be filled?
A: We strive to ensure that product availability on our website reflects our physical inventory accurately. However, there are times when unforeseeable events occur, and we are unable to fulfill that request. When this happens, it is our protocol to remove any out of stock items from the order so that we can get the order to you as quickly as possible. You will be issued a refund for the cost of merchandise that you paid, back to the original method of payment. Be advised that it can take a few days to a week for the funds to reflect back in your account once processed. If your order contained a single item, and that item becomes out of stock, someone will send you an email to ask you if you would like to choose a different design, or be issued a full refund.